Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Birthday Mice

Good morning everyone! 

I wanted to pop in today and share a Birthday card that I made... 
My card features an image from the Penny Black "Critter Party" stamp set... I've had this stamp set for ages and never got around to inking up this adorable image... now, I'm happy I did because it was so fun to work with! :)

It's stamped with Memento Black ink and colored with Copics, the ticket/die cut is from Whimsy Stamps and the papers are from Simple Stories. I used a MFT die for the button, a Penny Black die for the Heart Stings and EK Success punch for the photo corners. Vintage Photo ink was used for the distressing and the hand dyed seam binding and doily are from my stash.

Well, that's it for today- thanks so much for stopping by... I'll see you Friday!

Challenges I would like to enter:
A Gem of a Challenge- Any Animal
Craft-Dee BowZAnything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Fan-Tastic TuesdayAnything Goes
Great ImpressionsAnimal Friends
Just Inspirational– Shabby Chic
My Sheri CraftsFood, Food and more Food
Penny Black and More- Dies and Punches (#2 entry)
Penny Black Saturday- Buttons and Bows
The Paper Nest DollsAlways Anything Goes
We Do Doobadoo- Spotty and Dotty

18 comments:

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO sweet Tammy! those mice are absolutely adorable!! and I love your colouring… it matches everything so beautifully. Gorgeous papers and embellies… I really like the colour combo! :-)
Hope you have a lovely week!
Big hugs Sue xx

Pia S said...

Glad you finally inked up this image, it's SO cute and it works for a birthday card for a person of any age. I love such versatile stamps! Love the monochromatic look and your layout. Sweet!

jimlynn said...

Tammy, this is so cute. Love that color you used and the little heart banner is precious! CUTE and PRETTY!!!!
Lynn

Donna Maligno said...

Very creative with all your layering! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ July challenge.

Mynn xx said...

This is totally darling, Tammy! LOVE the layers and colors! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Mynn xx said...

PS: Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS! Mynn xx ;)

Sandy Palmer said...

Love the design of this card! Wonderful color combo and paper choice! Such a sweet image as well! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful, Such vibrant colours xxx

Linby said...

One of my fav stamps and I love how you coloured it, great toning papers too.
Thanks so much for taking time to join in with our dies and punches challenge at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, thanks for sharing at AGOAC. I have a little candy on offer

brenda said...

So sweet Tammy and everything coordinated perfectly.

Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

Gerrina said...

What a cheerfull and lovely card! Thank you for joining at Penny Black and more! Gerrina, Guest-Designer

Katya said...

Very pretty card. Love all of the little extra details to make it Shabby. Thank you for playing with us at Just Inspirational Challenges' Shabby week.

Katya Bess
JIC DT

Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

Sharon Noble said...

What a beautiful card Thank you for joining us at PND good luck hugs Sharon (DT)

Unknown said...

Beautiful job! Love the colours and especially that neat ticket! Thanks for sharing at JIC this week! Melissa DT

Helen said...

So cute! Love those sweet mice!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Desire Fourie said...

Soooo cute. Love your beautiful design and mix of stripes and dots.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}