Friday, July 4, 2014

Flying by...

Good morning everyone!

It's Alphabet Challenge time and today's letter is K for Kites!
My card features an adorable image by Doodle Dragon Studios... It's colored with Copics and I printed an extra kite so I could pop it up with foam tape... I also lightly sponged in a few clouds. The sentiment is computer generated and the papers are from American Crafts & Jillibean Soup. The fishtail flag was cut with a MFT die and for the corner I used a QuicKuts die. I paper pierced around the oval and to finish it up I added a gingham bow.

For more inspiration be sure to stop by the challenge blog and take a look at the DT fabulous creations!

 Thanks so much for stopping by today and to all of my US friends...
Have a Safe and Happy 4th of July!!

Challenges I would like to enter:
CCEE Stampers- Red, White and Blue
Crafty CreationsThings with wings
Fresh Brewed Designs- In the Sky 
Party Time Tuesdays- Red White & Blue
Shopping Our Stash- Red White & Blue
The Crafter's Cafe- Red, White & Blue

13 comments:

Georgiana said...

Saw your card on the Alphabet Challenge and wanted to say, "Super cute!"

papierelle said...

Two flying dragons .. so sweet!!
Many greetings Gundi

jimlynn said...

Oh CUTE! He really does look like he's flying - and is cute as can be. Love the red, white, and blue!
Lynn

Sue B said...

Happy 4th July Tammy! and what an awesome card you've made to celebrate! love the cute dragon… such a fab image! and the scrummy papers and ribbon are gorgeous! :-)
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Tammy..gorgeous colours and colouring..love the sky and the papers and bow...fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Cute little dragon. Love your colors!

Pia S said...

You did so great with the clouds, I don't know how you do it, I always make a mess of it and end up fussy cutting my image. Such a sweet image and I like how you popped the kite for dimension, a nice little detail!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun card, Tammy, with this sensational high-flying, red, white, and blue dragon!! Delightful work! Thank you so much for sharing this cute, cute card with the CCEE Stampers this week!

Mary said...

Hi Tammy!

What an adorable card. The colors are spot on and makes the card really pop. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations for our "Things with Wings" challenge. I hope you get to join us again in the near future.

Desire Fourie said...

This is so perfect for our UP IN THE SKY theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chris Dring said...

This is such an adorable card, Tammy! Love that cute little dragon image! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Taunya Butler said...

This card, WOW, it made me smile and chuckle at the absolute cuteness of that dragon holding a kite!! The design of the card is amazing and I adore the colors you used!! Just know that you really WOWed me!!

Amy A said...

Oh my gosh Tammy, this is just too CUTE!! Love the image and your design elements and Layout are fabulous! Love this! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

Amy- DT Freshly Brewed Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}