Friday, August 15, 2014

All Natural...

Happy Friday everyone!  
I'm back with my second card for today- please scroll down to see my DT post for Creatalicious.  

It's Alphabet Challenge time and today's letter is... N for Natural! You just need to include something natural on your creation like... raffia, dried flowers, wood, sand, etc. 
My card features the adorable Victorian Goth Girl from Meljen's! She colored with Copics, the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps and the papers are from American crafts. I distress everything including the wooden heart button & hemp cord with Vintage Photo distress ink. I cut the flowers out with a CB die, scrunched them up a bit and then added a small wooden bead to finish them off.

I'm very happy with the way this card turned out... the deep rich colors remind me of fall... I LOVE fall- it's my favorite season and it will be here soon! :)

Now head on over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the DT
fabulous 'Natural' creations! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations- Flower Power
Digistamps 4 Joy- New (new image & wooden heart button)
Incy Wincy Designs- Colour Inspiration
{Pin}spirational- Anything Goes
Sassy Studio Designs- Stack it up/3 or more layers
Simon Says Stamp Monday- scratched up/get grungy
Southern GirlsC10- It's All about Texture
That Craft PlaceAutumn or Steampunk

22 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tammy this is so beautiful with the warm autumn colouring. The flowers are so pretty and I love the design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your different papers in the background with the distressed edges!! Have a great weekend my friend!

Tracey said...

This is fab Tammy, I love the Autumnal colours :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Tammy… what a fab image and I love the gorgeous papers and layout… the card has a lovely warm and cosy feel… definitely reminds me of Autumn… which is my favourite season too!! :-))
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Davi said...

Oh this is one beautiful card Tammy! I love the dps and I love it when you use these rich earthy colors and distressed you do it royal my friend!!! A perfect image too :) Have a fabulous weekend!!

Pamellia said...

This is fantastic! I love your image and all your fabulous layers of patterns! Fabulous flowers too! :)

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Magnificent job with the pattern papers. So fabulous and cute, beautiful design and amazing coloring. Attractive card! Thanks for joining us at  
Digistamps4Joy.
Hugs Berni (DT)

Suze said...

This is lovely Tammy. Thanks for joining the Colour Inspiration challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Hi Tammy, love the colors on your card with your new Meljen's image. So glad you came and joined DigiStamp4Joy Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again. Big Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful patterns and colours and a lovely focal piece. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Debs said...

love the autumnal colours and steampunk image...thanks for joining us at TCP hugs Debs x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Tammy this is so very beautiful.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin


Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Cute! Very colorful. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Sorry! I pasted the thanks for joining us and realized my mistake. Still love your card!
Your silly design teamie!

Pia S said...

I think you achieved a really fun effect with your distressing, it looks like everything, a part from the image, could've been made of wood! Definitely looks very natural. And cool!

Desire Fourie said...

Back with my DT hat on:
This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘NEW’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

jimlynn said...

Love it!! The colors remind me of fall - which will be here at some point in time! Love the flowers and that heart shaped button. So very pretty.
I'm sorry I haven't been by lately....just got back into town yesterday evening.
Lynn

Kim Kelley said...

Love your color choices! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Auzz Trinklets N Krafts said...

Beautiful work thanks for playing around with Southern Girls Challenge

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow! Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper