Friday, August 15, 2014

Bee Happy!!

I'm sure HAPPY today because I have some exciting news to share with you!  I have been asked to join the design team at Creatalicious! Yippee! Thank you very much! I'm really looking forward to working with all of you! :)

A new challenge is posted on the 15th of each month and this month the theme is... 
Up to the SKY!

Our fabulous sponsor is KennyK and my card features the fun Bumblebee image!
This little guy is colored with Copics and the paper is from Recollections. I used the Sizzix/Tim Holtz Typeset die for the 'Bee' letters, the word 'happy' was cut with a Simon Say Stamp die and I used a MFT die for the button. I stamped my faux stitching with a Bo Bunny stamp and to finish it up I added the googly eyes & twine.

For more inspiration be sure to stop by the challenge blog and take a look at the DT wonderful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by... I have one more post today so I will seen you soon!

Challenges I would like to enter:
Digi ChoosdayStitching Effects
KennyK's- Anything goes/Optional twist- Kids 
Penny's Paper-CraftyAnything goes
Scrappers' Delights- Anything Goes - Optional Die Cuts
Simon Says Stamp Summer
Through The Craft Room Door- Always Anything Goes

18 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just delightful Tammy. Loving the black and yellow the button is a lovely touch with edge sewing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

*Vicki* said...

YAY!! Congrats to you on your new DT spot my friend!! Your bee is absolutely adorable and makes me smile!! :) I am beeeeeing happy for you!! LOL!

Sue B said...

Oh Big Congratulations on your new DT Position Tammy!! that's wonderful news and so well deserved!
Aww your card is very sweet… I love the expression on the bee's face… his eyes look so fab… and the honeycomb paper is perfect! it's a lovely bright and cheery card! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Pia S said...

Congrats on your DT position! Well deserved! What a sweet bee card, love those googly eyes, and the faux stitching looks just like the real deal!!

Migdalia said...

Congrats !! Too darn cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Davi said...

Tammy this one made me laugh! The bee looking like is fly right at me and those google eyes are too fun, great image :)

papierelle said...

I don't like bees on my table, but i like bees on my flowers and on our card!!!
Hugs Gundi

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
Hugs katie x

Stefi said...

This is very prety card, Tammy!!!
Good luck and thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights Challenge!
Hugs, Stefi DT

Caryn said...

What a fun card Tammy - your bee is super cute! Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Summer Challenge!
Caryn xxx

Sandi said...

Super cute! the stitching looks real too
Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
Huggs
Sandi

PaperDaisies said...

Welcome on board the team. I love your card design. Great design paper. And the perfect sentiment. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

Melanie said...

A bright and sunny card! It looks fabulous...
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

Mary Lou said...

Hello there Tammy~~Welcome aboard!!! OMG this is so dern cute!! Love the perfect sentiment and the faux stitching has sure fooled me--looks real:))
Excited to see more of your talent!!
Hugs...Mary lou

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card! I love the Bee image with his googly eyes, thanks for sharing it with us in our stitching challenge over at Digi Choosday
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Sketch N Stash DT Member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

MIE(Mieko) said...

Gorgeous card,Tammy! Welcome to the team!
Mieko

Monika Reeck said...

dear Tammy congrats to your win at Digi Choosday your card is delicious and love the button soo soo cuuteee and the bee is so sweeettt and nice sentiment too..you deserve it to win dear Tammy...big hugs from Cute Team at HOC, Monika

LaDiva said...

Hi Tammy xx Your card and blog have been featured on our Facebook page. Congratulations!

Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx