Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Scribble Flowers

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a couple of cards to share using the fabulous Scribble Flowers stamp set from Simon Says Stamp!

For my first card I stamped the flowers on colored cardstock, used the coordinating dies to cut them out and then added a little bit of shading with Prisma Pencils...  
and on my second card- I cut the flowers out of different patterned papers, distressed them with Vintage Photo ink and then added some detailing with a couple of the smaller stamps included in the set.
The stitched border die is from Avery Elle, the sentiments are also from Simon Says Stamp and to finish them up I added some Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal drops.

I love how these cards turned out and I can't decide which one is my favorite either :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the comments you leave!
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Cards in Envy- Keep It Simple
City Crafter- Spring is Around the Corner
Crafts and Me- Springtime
Crafty CreationsAlways Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers- Anything Goes + Dies
Inky ChicksFlowers - stamped or as embellishment 
Simon Says Stamp Monday- Handmade Flowers
Stamping Sensations- Close to Nature

22 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW these are both stunning, I love the top one, its so crisp and clean looking, Love Hazelxx

Babs said...

Tammy these are so gorgeous, what beautiful colours you have used , I just love those stamps and what you have created with them.

Hugs Babs x

Wendy said...

Love these Tammy! Both absolutely gorgeous , love the colours & design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

brenda said...

A really super creation with great stamping and colouring, pretty paper pieces card as well, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations 'Close to Nature' challenge.

B x

papierelle said...

This is sooo beautiful. I like the stylized flowers very much.
Hugs Gundi

Kuni said...

Wonderful card Tammy , i love the flowers.
Hugs
Kuni

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous cards for our challenge!! Love the colours on your first card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

jimlynn said...

ADORABLE with a capital A! Wow! Love these cards Tammy. Clean and simple and beautiful!!!
Lynn

Donna Nuce said...

Both cards are great. I love the first one the best for the bright colors and contrast. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

Unknown said...

So cute card! Nice and bright.

and
Thank you for always encouragement for me.

Kartenstempeltina said...

Oh wow die sehen ja beide so richtig genial szs, wunderschön gemacht, super schick, gefällt mir, liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende , Bettina

*Vicki* said...

Both of these creations are fantastic Tammy!! I love the CAS style designs of both of them! The added stitch details on the second one are so fun! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Marlies said...

Two beautiful cards with a lovely CAS design. Lovely flowers! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stam;ping Sensations. Marlies

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - love these scribble flowers. Both cards are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Dora said...

Two beautiful cards Thank you for entering your card at Stamping Sensations this month.

Emma Williams said...

Both cards are fabulous but I especially love the first one...that is gorgeous and so clean and crisp in it's appearance! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Pia S said...

I love this stamp set, wish I had it in my stash. How completely different they look even though the changes to the layout are minimal. I'm unable to pick a favorite!

Stella said...

Two jawdroppers; wow!! I im LOVE with the first card because I love blue and lots of white. Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Lynn McAuley said...

These Scribble Flowers look delightful in your talented hands, Tammy! What wonderful cards!!

Monika Reeck said...

so clever you are Tammy
two different colors and the same layout
I love both
first card so CAS
second love the kraft paper
GREAT post Tammy

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful cards...love its simplicity..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Vixykins said...

How pretty! Thank You for entering our Springtime Challenge at Crafts & Me and please do drop by again soon to check winners and enter our latest challenge x