Friday, June 3, 2016

happily ever after...

Good morning everyone!
 It's time for a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy!

This week it's my turn to host the challenge and I would like to see your Anniversary themed cards or you can make a Wedding card!  
This is a very busy month for wedding anniversaries in my family... I need to make 3 cards and this is the card that I made for my parents... it features two images from the 'Meoples Once Upon' stamp set from C.C. Designs, aren't they adorable?!! They're stamped with Memento Black ink, colored with Copics and the sentiment is computer generated. I used MFT dies for the clouds and pierced rectangle, a Impression Obsession die for the castle and to create the ground I used the dotted border die from Avery Elle.

Our sponsor is Sweet Lilac Flowers so make sure you stop by the challenge blog for the prize details and to see the gorgeous creations by the other team members!

 Thanks so much for stopping by... I'll see you tomorrow :)

Challenges I would like to enter:
ABC- (C10) I is for Important- Anniversary card
Craftin Desert Divas- Create a Scene
Crafting With An Attitude- Always Anything Goes 
Cutie PieCute + Escape to the Country
Die Cuttin' Divas- Anything Goes with Die Cuts 
Little Miss Muffet- Always Anything Goes
One Crazy StamperAnything Goes
Shopping Our Stash- The 4 Elements- I chose earth: for the ground and sky
Star Stampz- Hand Colored Image
WordArt WednesdaysAnything Goes (2nd entry)

16 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Tammy, this is absolutely ADORABLE!! I love your "happily ever after" scene along with the color scheme...you always work that so well into your creations! :) Have a great weekend! HUGS

She's a Color Queen said...

Totally adorable!

Kuni said...

Wonderful and fun card Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Gail said...

OMGosh this is so cute. I've always thought that the best card makes the recipient smile. I mean, there are beautiful cards that make you go "oooooh" and those are wonderful, too! I, though, prefer to make someone smile with a cute card or a funny sentiment. This card is adorable and cute and it made me smile. This is adorable and thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie challenge. Hugs, Gail

papierelle said...

I have to smile. The idea and implementation is perfect.
Hugs Gundi

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Pamellia said...

Awww, this is so adorable! Love the little castle in the corner! hugs :)

Chana Malkah said...

Cute Creation. That is a great stamp set. Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Monika Reeck said...

Yaay this scene make me smile
look thal little kingdom house (I dont know the name in english hehe Castle maybe??) lovely and I love this cute image and how you colored with modern color
swweettt card Tammyyyyy
luv this much!!

Lisa Mensing said...

So cute, great scene. Perfect for the Create A Scene Linky Party. Thanks for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas. Lisa DT!

Pia S said...

Tammy, I love this, I think this is the cutest anniversary card ever! I would never have come up with this idea myself and I haven't seen anything like this for such an occasion! Love, love, love it!

Davi said...

Oh my gosh Tammy this is the Cutest!! I love those cute little couple and the perfect dp with them! The castle die cut is so fun, a SUPER card my friend :)

M DelValle said...

What a fun card. Thank you for joining us at Star Stampz challenge blog. Maria

Sue said...

A very fun card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Helen said...

Great card - a really cute scene!

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

Unknown said...

Cute card awesome layout, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
Lyn - DT