Monday, April 23, 2018

Hello Yellow Flowers...

Good afternoon everyone! 

I wanted to pop in today and share another mixed media card with you :)
I created a watercolor wash background with Fossilized Amber Oxide ink, once dry I stenciled Mustard Seed Distress ink through the Tim Holtz Burlap stencil and then stamped some text using a Stampendous stamp. I then spritzed it with a mixture of Perfect Pearls and water... I love the reaction of Fossilized Amber Oxide ink and Perfect pearls... it turned a beautiful, shimmery pastel peach color! The Hydrangea Petals and Hello sentiment were cut with Simon Says Stamp dies and to finish it up I added some sequins. 

Well that's all for now, thanks so much for stopping by!
Tammy :)

Challenges I would like to enter:
A2Z Scrapbooking-Flower Power
Crafty Friends- Flowers
Craft Rocket- Flowers
Dragonfly Journeys- April Showers Bring May Flowers
Make My Monday- In the Garden
Simon Says Wednesday- Sparkle and Shine 
Southern Girls- (C10) Fairies, Fantasy and/or Flowers

18 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Good evening Tammy… Thanks for joining our ‘Flowers’ challenge with your beautiful mixed media card… I imagine you had fun making it. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Monika Reeck said...

Your distress Oxide ink background is woooow
I love it and the flowers looks like a real one...
love it Tammy
this is a winner card for me
hugs
Monika

Tracy Freeman said...

So pretty, gorgeous use of the dies.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a Great Day x

Lynn McAuley said...

So bright and happy, Tammy!! I love it!!

Jeannie said...

Hi Tammy! This is just beautiful and so sunshiney and happy. Love the texture you created. Thanks so much for joining my April Showers bring May Flowers blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

papierelle said...

Hello summer ... That's the first thing I thought when I saw your card.
Hugs Gundi

Donna said...

Such a stunning mixed media card, your background is fabulous!

jimlynn said...

I LOVE that color!!! Fantastic background and the flowers are so pretty on this. Great card!
Lynn

Kuni said...

Wonderful monochrom card Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Alex said...

Great mixed media card. Love the monochrome style.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#47 – flowers}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#16 – Pastel colours}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#16 – ATG}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Kath Stewart said...

what a beautiful sunshine yellow card Tammy, thank you so much for sharing your flower creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Karen Oliver said...

Your background is just gorgeous. I've been resisting oxides but every time I see them I'm a little more tempted, especially after seeing your lovely cheerful sunny card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

Nandini said...

Very beautiful card. Love the bright and cheerful colors. Thank you for joining us at the Make My Monday Challenges. All the best. Nandini, DT

foleysfriend said...

Love the bright cheery feel to your card. The monochromatic look to your card is beautiful as are the subtle details of your background. Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking.

sue

Arlene said...

Beautiful monochromatic card. WOW. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

Chark said...

beautiful choices here, thanks for entering at a2z!

Pia S said...

I love monochromatic designs, I love how you did the background with an illusion of texture and your beautiful flowers.